For all you’ve done for our great country, you deserve the best. VFW strives to offer quality products with competitive pricing. Your VFW membership entitles you to a range of benefits and special offers such as insurance, hotel discounts, Internet service and much more.Whether you are single, starting a family or an empty-nester, we have something for everyone.
Plan to bring a copy of your Form DD-214 with you to the Post, get an application and pay your member dues. If you don’t have your DD-214, call the post and ask for the Quartermaster for other acceptable qualifying documents.
Membership requires US citizenship and one of the following:
• Members of the US Armed Forces—Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, and CoastGuard—currently deployed to an area where they are receiving Hostile Fire/Imminent Danger Pay.
• Members of the US Armed Forces currently stationed in Korea
•Past deployment to an area where Hostile Fire/Imminent Danger Pay was awarded.
• Past deployment to an area where an overseas campaign service ribbon was awarded.
• Past deployment to Korea for 30 consecutive or 60 non-consecutive days.
• Other qualifiers include receipt of the Combat Infantryman Badge, the Combat Medic Badge, the Combat Action Badge, the Combat Action Ribbon, the Air Force Combat Action Medal, Afghanistan Campaign Medal (ACM), the Iraq Campaign Medal (ICM), the Air Force Expeditionary Service Ribbon with Gold Combat Frame, and the SSBN Deterrent Patrol Insignia.
Annual Dues – $40.00
Life Membership (in lieu of monthly/annual dues)
Payment plans available!
Up to age 30 $425.00
81 and over $170.00
You can pay your Dues or Life Membership with cash, check or a debit/credit card at the Post. We also accept Visa, Master Card, Discover, Dinners Club and JBC cards.
These individuals are eligible if they are this relation to a person who is or was eligible for the Veterans of Foreign Wars. See the VFW Eligibility Guide in the Bylaws.
Per VFW ruling, step children are children [Sons/Daughters].
There is to be no distinction between them.
The minimum age requirement is 16 years of age.
An individual who is eligible for the Veterans of Foreign Wars is NOT eligible for the VFW Auxiliary.
All eligible men and women seeking membership in the organization must fill out an application, be investigated, voted on and accepted.
All accepted members in good standing have all the same rights and privileges.
Same sex marriage has been accepted for many years (based on each state’s law), and is now extended to all same sex marriages because of the Supreme Court’s ruling making same‐ sex marriage legal nationwide.
We can’t wait to help you welcome the newest members of the organization so that we can all better serve veterans, active duty military and their families!
Sign up to hear from us about Veterans events and fundraisers.